The psilocybin truffle ceremony
The psilocybin truffle ceremony is the most chosen psychedelic group session in the Netherlands because of the relatively high safety of the psychedelic substance while the chance for personal growth is high. At a truffle ceremony you come together in a group of like-minded people with whom you embark on the journey together. Most people who choose a group truffle ceremony instead of an individual truffle session indicate that these are the benefits:
- The price : Individual sessions often cost more than the group sessions. The larger the group, the cheaper it often is. With some providers, the group size becomes too large and can be an obstacle. Ideally there are 3-9 participants with at least one supervisor per 3 participants.
- Sense of Community : Truffle ceremonies are held in groups, allowing participants to experience a sense of community and connection with others. This can play an important role in exploring the experience and sharing the insights gained during the ceremony.
- Guidance : During a truffle ceremony, facilitators are present who can help participants navigate the experience and resolve any challenges or issues. This can be helpful for people who are new to using truffles or who feel more comfortable with proper guidance.
- Ritual and meaning: Truffle ceremonies are often performed with a specific ritual and theme such as healing, spiritual growth or personal development. This can be an important part of their journey for some people and can help bring a sense of meaning and purpose to the experience.
- Safe environment : The truffle ceremonies are organized in locations designed for these ceremonies. You can also expect these locations to be decorated with art, objects and patterns that work well with psychedelic trips.
What we find important in truffle ceremonies
We think safety is the most important and in second place the results that come from the truffle ceremony. Thirdly, we want everyone to also experience a great experience, where you also feel heard if necessary. How we take care of these points needs attention and preparation. Here is a summary of what we consider important and how we work:
- Safety : Although truffles are the safest drugs/plant medicine we know, dangerous combinations are possible with a number of medicines. Some conditions cannot be combined with psychedelics. We screen our participants through an intake to prevent unsafe interactions.
- Health : We also use the intake to see where there is still room to live a healthier life. We make personal advice to stimulate physical health.
- Neurochemistry : The neurotransmitters in the brain determine the state of mind, but also how well a psychedelic trip goes. Our personal advice also includes tips to balance neurochemistry.
- Preparation : Finally, based on the intake, we give some homework, such as reading books or watching movies. The information that you store consciously or unconsciously can revive during the ceremony and grow into a new insight or solution.
- Theme ceremony : We give each truffle ceremony a general theme that you can use in your own way. The theme of the ceremony also gives room to talk to each other during the meeting phase and introductory conversation on the day of the ceremony.
- Group size : We think it is important that the group is neither too big nor too small. We achieve the best results with groups of 3-6 participants because there is a group feeling, but not too big to see yourself as one of many.
- Personal space : At the locations where we organize the truffle ceremonies, we always have a shared space for the group, but we also arrange it in such a way that if you need your own place, you can retreat to your own space.
- Guidance : Experienced guidance gives peace of mind. We always ensure that there is always at least one supervisor with at least two years of experience. We also apply the rule that at least one supervisor per 3 participants must be present. This way everyone can get the right attention.
- Dosage : Because the result is important, we always want an experience that is useful to you. During our truffle ceremonies we therefore offer an extra intake during the first hour if we think it is necessary. In this way we ensure that the effects are neither too strong nor too mild.
- Music : The music can take you to the emotions you need to let things go and grow. During the higher dosed sessions you can melt into the music and that is why we pay a lot of attention to the playlist. We have multiple playlists and we choose them based on the needs of the participants.
- Introspection : Also during the truffle ceremonies for groups, it is the intention during the peak phase of the effects of the truffles to turn inward and make your own journey. This introspection is the most important part of the ceremony and we allocate between 2 and 4 hours on average.
- Food and drinks : The food we provide after the ceremony must match what we want to radiate, namely natural and healthy. With the healthy food we want to let you taste that good taste and health can go together and inspire you to continue with this yourself.
- Integration : We have room for discussion immediately after the ceremony, but also by telephone days after the ceremony. We think along with how you can integrate the insights of your truffle ceremony into daily life.
Do you want to participate in a psilocybin truffle ceremony?
You can use our website to full in the intakes and requests. You can also use the link to read more about the psilocybin truffle ceremonies and how they are being organized. Use the links below to register, make a reservation or ask your questions.